Sunday 25 August 2013

Music Review: Lady Gaga - Applause

Click For Lady Gaga - Applause Video

I watched this video the other day and first of all I must say...I love Lady Gaga. She is weird and wonderful which has always been inspiring to me. I love weird and wonderful people, for example Marilyn Manson.

This video is creative, Gaga really went all out on her outfits and dance routine. Gaga has not done a video or a song in a while and I was looking forward to it. The video lay out was cool and it was so random and really grabs attention. The only thing I am unsure about is the style. I know it is good for an artist to change styles to keep up with audiences. With her other hit songs it was simple to sing a long and understand what she is saying. With this song it is more of a dance song than something you can sing along to. That is not a bad thing but personally I like to sing along to the songs I like (even though I can not sing at all). The part with Gaga's head on a black swan is kind of creepy, yet creative. I love her costume designs and how she puts everything she has into her music. She has so much energy and focus. How she has put everything together is amazing as always. That is all have have to say about it because it is another Gaga hit with a change to style with a lot more energy. I love Gaga and hope she continues to share her creativity xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment